1. The use of our website (www.bookshopofindia.com
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the website, including terminating, changing, suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the website at any time, without notice.
4. All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person.
5. Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in respective currency. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. We have made efforts to ensure the colour and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website. However we do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products on our website.
6. Links from or to third party websites outside our website are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to our website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services.
7. Please note that our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.
8. We are not liable under any legal theory for consequential or incidental damages arising from shipping delays, or for any loss, damage, or expense arising from product defect. We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied.